RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 05:38:54 -0700
Tom:
>But I am someone who was a strict vegan for many years, and went back to
>raw dairy for health reasons - it has been a positive factor in my health!
>Of course, I use only raw dairy, and in small amounts.

A little instincto gossip to add: Talking to Zephyr on the phone from
Hawaii yesterday, he mentioned that one of the fellows at Pangaia was
drinking raw goat milk and it seemed to be digesting well. No details about
the whys and wherefores, but the guy seemed to be doing well with it...

Cheers,
Kirt