RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 18:32:47 -0700
>aloha!
>	kirt,
>		does ronald schmid calculate his 50% seafood, 50%
>vegetable diet on the basis of weight, volume, or calorie?

Don't know.

>how about the
>rest of you that throw around percentages willy-nilly?  (85% raw, etc.)
>jus' curious...

I've often wondered the same. Again I don't know. It probably doesn't make
a huge difference since no matter what method used I doubt if anyone
actually weighs everything to do the weight or calorie percents. I doubt
further that one would dunk all there food in a graduated cyclinder to
measure volume. :)

Cheers,
Kirt