RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Noel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 11:41:44 -0600
Hi Everyone.

Thanks for the comments on my last post regarding getting back on a raw diet.
Frankly, I didn't do it last weekend as planned. Will give it another shot
this weekend.
Just thinking about stopping all my killer habits makes me squirm. I am really
attached to them. Pretty weird that my mind says if I stop smoking, sugar,
most cooked foods etc, my life will be empty. Where as my experience is the
opposite, life becomes
more full.

As far as energy. Last time I was on a really healthy diet I had abundant
clean energy.
I could sleep for four hours and be totally refreshed. Also, I could nap for
10 minutes
in the afternoon and feel great upon waking. Before an afternoon nap ment
waking up and feeling like an alien. There were many small and large
changes; my lifelong depression lifted, I was no longer as sensitive to
sunlight, I tolerated hot and cold much better, my dam weird "spoon
nails"(nails that are crumbly and concave) became normal. Probably the most
amazing thing was that I no longer seemed on the usual emotional/mental
level. Pleasant and unpleasant emotions/sensations just came and went,
I didn't seem attached to them. What have others experienced?

Seem to be rambling. What I was wondering, is, if there is a place on the
net that one can acquire info on various raw food ideas/recipes. Anything
would be helpful. Not into animals so I don't need any RAF info. I did go
smell my pet pot belly pigs though, to see if they would be tasty. No
thanks, they need a bath :) Though, I am sure that if I died while out
feeding them they would eventually eat me as they tried to eat the
electritions that were here last week. Poor guys were really frightened.
They made me stay out with them.

Anyone in the St.Louis USA area?

Peace,

David Noel