RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Noel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 18:55:43 -0600
Hi Everyone,

   I am new to the list or maybe I am back. Can't remember if I was here
before. Oh, well I just turned 39 and my mind is slipping away.........

   I was reading through the "God's Way to Ultimate Health and Other Stuff"
posts and found them to be very encouraging. Actually they seem
unbelievable. I currently am a vegetarian who smokes, drinks coffee, eats a
lot of cooked foods and likes double stuff Oreos. I have been on a raw diet
60% to 70% in the past and found it very amazing. The problem is its been so
long that I don't have much hope or energy to get back to raw again.

   Tomorrow though, I will give it all another shot. Stop smoking, caffeine,
all that sugar and most cooked foods. I guess it would be nice if anyone
could share their experiences with me as to the benefits and difficulties of
going raw. (now I've committed to this in front of all of you).
Encouragement!Help!