RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 1996 19:32:20 -0300
Bob Avery wrote:

>I had just got done trying to convince poor Axel to go without much fruit
>for a month to let his digestion recover from fruit overload.  He seems
>to have an candida problem.

Hi Bob! Not to worry, fruits are not what i am into right now. But the issue
of excess protein is important to me, for example whenever I start eating
nuts and seeds on a regular basis (considering that my digestion is not
working smoothly) my urine smells way stronger (ammonia?) and if I am not
wrong, this has to do with the metabolism of the "building blocks". Maybe
I'll try eating young sprouts, they have lots of calories because they are
just starting to grow, but the proteing concentration is nevertheless lower
than in the merely soaked seeds.

Saludos,
          axel