RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 09:12:53 -0400
From:
Ed Kuchmy <[log in to unmask]>
Stefan Joest wrote:

> Have you got my "prescriptive" suggestions to overcome your digestion
> problems? Did you experiment with changes in your nutrition? Which
> results? I'm curious!

> Best raw instinctive wishes,

> Stefan

I haven't had too many days of increased energy or feeling better. But
one thing I have noticed for certain. Everytime I have a bad case of
diarrhea, I get my increase of energy and I feel tons better, if only
for a day or 2 before the next detox session. And just before the
diarrhea, I always get easily bored, angry, depressed, irritable. That
all goes out with the diarrhea, which I just got today so I'm expecting
to feel better either later today or tomorrow. I'll let you know how
much better I'll feel. I've been eating alot of lettuce and tomatoe
sandwiches, so much so that I was surprised that I still like them.

I didn't get your "prescriptive" suggestions to overcome digestion
problems, though Stefan. Maybe you could email them to me?

Liane