RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 10:47:25 +0200
From:
Christian Schlepphorst <[log in to unmask]>
Stefan Joest writes:
[...]

 > Ellie:
 > >I hope that he hits a bottom and gets into recovery, and
 > >that this whole issue  brings new light on living instinctively.
 >
 > The question would be, what GCB is supposed to recover from. My two
 > cents: his amalgam fillings, he frequently denies to give problems.
 > Hg has severe impacts on psyche and personality. You would be perfect-
 > ly right with your toxic minds explanations then.

Some weeks ago I talked with a girl who worked at Montrame several
times and knows Burger personally. On one occasion years ago, he stayed at her
house when travelling in Germany. She said that he has *no* amalgam
fillings: he has complete artificial dentures...
Of course, this does not mean he is free from mercury intoxication
because he probably had fillings before. (Hg may remain in the tissues.)

Christian