RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 18:27:42 +0200
From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Kirt,

> That's what it is now, no? Yes, I agree that he has gone too far and that
> it is a justification of his own homosexual and pedophiliac pulsions.

What do you know about that?
Do you really have facts about his behavior?
Otherwise your writing contributes to the character assassination that
is currently happening in the press.

I don't know much but I would condemn somebody before real evidence is
on the table and proven.

> Righto. Show me a boy that demands Burger sodomize him and I'll show
> you a vulnerable kid who fell for a cult.

This is very hard language.

Karl