RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 13:04:08 -0700 (MST)
From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
>I was clearing space (files) on my account, and came across the following.
>It appeared in an issue of the SF-LiFE newsletter some time ago: I don't
>recall off-hand whether I posted it to raw-food (and it was not posted to
>the new veg-raw, as it did not exist at that time). Anyway, I thought I
>would post it in case some found it of interest.

>P.S. "NEW" below refers to late 1996/early 1997.

>Regards,
>Tom Billings

Dear Tom,
Thanks for the great post on books. Really appreciated the grasses, one.
I'm a firm believer in the power of chlorophyll!
I'd love to buy the power plus juicer, (I have an elec wheat grass juicer
now), because it is efficient and high-tech so I can juice more greens.
all my best,

Kind Regards,
http://www.sheilas.com