From:
Graham J KENT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:32:54 +0100

Hi,
I managed to obtain the phone number and address of The Mustard Shop and
the "GENUINE" Mustard powder (the Gluten-free one) :-

The Mustard Shop,
3 Bridewell Alley,
Norwich,
Norfolk,
England,
NR2 1AQ

UK telephone : 01603 627889

They supply, by mail order, the GENUINE Double Superfine English Mustard
powder as follows :

125 gram packet         #1.60 each,             #2.20 with p/p
250 gram packet         #2.30 each,             #3.22 with p/p

The prices quoted for post and packing applying to UK only.

I recommend that any Coeliac ordering this product state in their order
letter that they require the "Gluten-free/Wheat-free" type. This will, I
hope, avoid confusion.

I'm getting some to add to my Herb, Cheese & Mustard bread which I have
made in my Bread machine ... without the mustard !

Graham KENT
An English Coeliac
from Lincoln, England