Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 13:40:45 -0400

Hi everybody,

I want to thank all the people responding to my message regarding
GF sausage.  This in the info I received.

One suggestion was to go to butcher in your area and see if
he would be able to make them for you - they shouldn't cost more
unless special ingrediants had to be ordered.  Also, some people
might want to try to make their own.

Phee says - Gerhard's Napa Valley Sausages, Napa, CA 95448 are
GF.   She has tried four varities - she says they are excellent.   They
made the list of GF foods supplied by Trader Joe's where she buys them.

Penny's response -  Some brands of sausage we use are Maple
Leaf Overlander, Oscar Mayer, but Wally Parr (Canada) are by
far, the best, with several varieties.

Linda says - It is my understanding Jimmy Dean Sausage in the
tube is GF as are the links.  I have eaten these without problems.

Dwight uses Wamplers reduced fat sausage.  It is GF and no MSG.

Now I have a lot of choices.  Thanks again.

Marilyn         [log in to unmask]