From:
Jean Jasinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:22:03 MST

My daughter has a genetic brittle bone disorder (26 fractures and
she's 9 years old).  Her particular problem is caused by her not making
enough collagen.

Our family doctor recently went to Sweden for a cartilage transplant.
When he came back, he recommended that my daughter take this
supplement.  Since he's never ever recommended any kind of supplement
and rolls his eyes when I mention them, that makes me think he was
either told to take this by the Swedish surgeon or when told to
take something else, he asked about my daughter specifically.

We had a little trouble finding it--we get it from my son's chiropractor
from a company called Nutriwest.  Nutriwest is in Wyoming and they
are VERY concerned about allergens in their supplements.  They would
know about the gluten-free status of their products with great
confidence and certainty.  Nutriwest will only sell to health care
practitioners.  They carry an extensive array of vitamin, mineral,
herbal, amino acids, and all kinds of supplements along with either
Chinese or homeopathic remedies.  Their reputation is for keeping their
supplements as pure as possible.

It's too soon to tell if she's had any improvements from the supplement.

Jean Jasinski