RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 11:32:42 +0000
Hi Jean-Louis,

happy raw birthday to you!!!
And thank you for your thoughts about the magnetic field. My thoughts were
nearly the same, so I won't comment Bruno's post.

Depending on how much money you want to spend :-( on your birthday, what
do you think of ordering some nice things from Orkos:

Coconut juice from Thailand (aaaaaahhh! wow! great!)
Durian Chanee
Jackfruit from Africa (order "ripe"!)
Mango Konkouri Africa (a wild one, as big as a fist, order "ripe")
Avocado Criollo Mexico (if you like those. can be eaten with skin, order "ripe")
Honeymelon, apricots.

And if you really need seafood, then order Tuna, Rod mussels (my bad translation.
They are app. 10cm long, diameter 1.5cm) Salicorne (=3D salt grass)
Sea spider

By the way: you can mix up all the seafood in one meal, if you eat it
in sequential order, item by item. Even the salt grass, which is an
algae. Perhaps you will even get fresh algae now. The time is coming.

Best wishes and have an exciting raw day,

Stefan

E-Mail: Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>