RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 08:54:09 -0400 (EDT)
 Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]> writes:
 It seems that only 5% of all people are going actively through their life,
 trying to live fully self responsible and doing the decisions that must be
 done. And 95% are more or less walking passively through life and giving
important decisions to others (which doesn't hinder them from complaining
if the others made bad decisions for them.)

Stefan, mebbe it's less than 5%; I like to think we're presently talking to
that 5% & it probably takes less than that 5% to facilitate change toward
greater sanity.  You're nopt on the wrong list!  :-)

Bo7b