RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 15:01:54 +0000
Hi Tom,
it has always been my conviction that there is no difference between making
an information available freely and actively giving it to others, since the
others could have obtained it at any moment.
But I think I got your point. And indeed I see a difference between reaching
out for information on my own and being pushed with my nose on something by
others. Therefore zealots may react unpredictable if being pushed with their
noses on your material by crossposting. Okay.

This raises an old question I have thought about a lot:
(maybe I'm on the wrong list...)
It seems that only 5% of all people are going actively through their life,
trying to live fully self responsible and doing the decisions that must be
done. And 95% are more or less walking passively through life and giving
important decisions to others (which doesn't hinder them from complaining
if the others made bad decisions for them.)

Maybe the ratio is worse than 95/5, maybe it's better. Perhaps it's a
very hard statement, but I consider the 95% to be mentally immature.
As far as I have seen, raw-fooders aren't better concerning this ratio.
Just in the long run I would expect them to do better since I expect the
mental health to improve also.
Any suggestions, ideas, comments?

Stefan

E-Mail: Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>