RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 07 May 1997 22:27:38 +0200
Kirt,

> Karl, you are jumping several logical barriers here, but what is the
> alternative? That wild chimps succomb to disease even if they "shouldn't"
> acoording to instincto theory?

Please explain, I didn't get the meaning of that sentences.

> Bananas don't cause polio.

Are you so sure about that? Much of the information
processing and communication in the body is associated with
polysaccarides. Some bacteria, for example, will attach only
to cells which expose certain polysaccarides (PS). So they will,
for example, infect a sheep but not a man or cause a sore
throat instead of a hurting foot. So far the facts.

After reading that I concluded that denaturated PS (starch
and sugars) can probably cause all kinds of problems because
bacteria from other animals can suddenly dock in human bodies
or dock in unexpected places.

Karl