RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 21:22:42 -0800 (PST)
after the great info on a small, cheap distiller, todd wrote:

>For myself, I was wondering if anyone could help me find a place
>to order "Food of Truth" by David Shelley, Morris Krok's "Fruit, the
>food and Medicine of Man", and "I Live on Fruit and Nothing
>Else" by Essie Honiball.  I was hoping for a place to order them from
>in the US.  Also, can anyone recommend any good reading concerning what
>to do about vaccinations.

aloha!
	todd,
		the ultimate source in the western hemisphere for
writings of morris krok:
			david klein, health education consultant
			e-mail: [log in to unmask]
			(707) 829-8790

	he'll probably help you find plenty more information on
fruitarianism.  you can find his page, along with the following vaccination
links, at chet day's web page:

http://chetday.com/links.htm