RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tiina Makela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 00:39:27 +0000
Hello all:

My longest all raw ( _100 %_ raw vegan diet) period
is as long as :-) about three months. First I felt just great
but then I started to be  hyperenergetic; couldn`t
sleep well and so on. When I started to add some cooked
vegetables into my diet, I became balanced. Have any of
you same kind of experiences or ever heard about that
kind of phenomenon? I plan to test myself again to find
out whether it really was my diet that caused such a
restlessness.

PS. RAFists: No thanks! (Don`t even think to tell me to add
some raw meat into diet.)  ;-)

Tiina Makela || [log in to unmask]