RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roy P D'Souza" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 96 08:00:00 PST
Hello Doug,

I first heard about adrenal depletion on this list from Tom Billings,
who unfortunately is no longer on this list. It appears the best people
to ask might be ex-fruitarians. My understanding is that the symptoms
of B12 deficiency are hard to overlook, unfortunately once you note the
symptoms you have probably suffered irrepairable neural damage.

My comment was on the following lines: I personally try to take
precautions against these problems, but to radical foodists I have
the questions: "do you take precautions?", or "do you even believe
in these?". If the latter, then "how long have you been on this
diet, and what is your general health?".

Sorry I can't answer your specific questions.

Thanks,
Roy