RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 18:05:09 -0800
>>Kirt has taken your personal attacks very gracefully and has given
>>you no cause for you to treat him with such disdain.

>WOW!  Are you biased or what?  Open your eyes.  He has given us very*
>cause to treat him in such a fashion, both on this list and in private
>e-mails.  We didn't pick him out, he *called* us out by denouncing
>natural nutrition, our book, the late T.C. Fry, and condoning crimes
>against Nature such as feeding innocent babies raw-animal-foods.

Kirt has never resorted to the kind of ad hominem attacks that has
characterized your contentless posting. He has in a very respectful
manner exercised his right to express how he differs with you, and your
response has been childish name-calling.

>>You need to lighten up...

>That's the forth time someone on this list has said that.  As long as
>there are monkeys in cages, rubber nipples in babys' mouths, and kids
>eating hot-dogs, we will do no such thing.

The painful lesson of history is that the goal does not justify the
means. One can only hope that your insistance on acting out like
spoiled brats will instigate some mentor of yours to bring you up and
teach you some lessons on common decency in time before your teenage
antics turn into fascist demagogue.

>>As moderator I have to insist that you fully identify yourselves in
>>each signature. I need to know exactly who is writting your posts,
>>and only one name will be accepted for each post. Thank you!

>Oops!  You didn't sign your post...

Hey, I am not perfect, but at least I do not try to hide my insecurity
behind some group identify.

>Later on,

>Stephen, David, & R.C.
>Nature's First Law

>Don't worry, we won't be posting to veg-raw for a while.  A
>raw-foodist friend of ours, Col. J.D. Barkley, will be taking over for
>us while we're out of town.

Sorry guys, this is not acceptable. Though you will find PFL (Peter's
First Law) to be a lot more merciful than NFL.