RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judy Pokras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 23:00:15 +0000
Hi all.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have the hours it is taking
to read through the list every day.  And if I miss a day, it takes even more
time even to delete the messages I don't have time to read, and to find
those few that I do.

***I think that with the increased volume to the list we really ought to
seriously consider creating an internet news group for raw foods.

I don't know technically how this is done, but with all the brain power on
the list, I'm sure someone does.  An added bonus would be that an internet
newsgroup would give raw foods even more exposure than the list does, as I
believe it is easier to search for a newsgroup than a mailing list.

Judy in NYC