RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:27:10 -0600
Stefan:
>The younger they were, when they turned to raw food, the earlier
>they made their observations. One 22 years old woman reported, that
>her menstruation disappeared after only two months on raw. Elder
>women mostly say, that the menstruation disappeared for some months,
>then came back and stayed, but without PMS and with much less
>bleeding. One elder woman reports, that her body slided into the
>menopause without all of the ill effects, that are said to occur nor-
>mally. It was a smooth, pleasant change.

I have discussed Melisa's menses previously and won't do it again--and also
posted an article about "raw menstruation" which should be in the
archives...

But while we were at the Chateau there was a woman in her early twenties
who said that she lost her mestruation after a couple months raw, and a
couple months after that (when we were there) was SURE she was PG from one
of the Chateau "regulars". She was showing a bit and claimed it was a girl.
She just _knew_. When we returned for a night after a week+ in Spain and
Portugal, she admitted that she'd found out she wasn't pregnant, that it
was some sort of "faux pregnancy" (which we had never heard of before or
since).

Oh, the joys of instinctos in touch with the universe at large... ;)

Cheers,
Kirt