RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trish Pottersmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 12:22:37 -0600
Vickie,

Next time you are upset with something I write, maybe you
could ask me about it before you flame.  Being yelled at
and called creepy feels like crap.

To clarify, I don't believe women "shouldn't" be bleeding,
It would be more accurate to say that I have <wondered> about
the relationship between food, toxins and menstruation.  I
<suspect> that there is one, but did not mean to imply that
detox was the sole purpose of menstruation.  In the interest
of brevity, I left out words that would have made
it more clear...I do apologize for that.

The thing I do not like about internet lists is that it is a conversation
based solely on words. Words are great, but they require lots of work
to get them just right.  A list like this tends to be more like casual
conversation, where you don't always take the time to edit your post
as if you were publishing it somewhere.  I am frequently torn between
wanting to contribute to the list - not just "taking" from it, and not
being able to spend the time writing and editing what it is I want to
say.  I guess I would prefer to err on the side of saying something,
and being able to clarify it if it isn't clear.

If you and I had been talking face to face, I sincerely doubt you would
think I was a zealot!  Who knows about the creepy part.

That said, I'm going to leave this one alone.

Trish Pottersmith