From:
Todd Sorensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 17:30:58 EST

Seems to be a lot of interest in this subject--I just placed my order
with my local supermarket for a FRESH turkey. (Here in the Beef Capital
of the World, I had to order one, but where we lived previously they
always had them, I just asked for them from the meat counter.)   They
cost a little more per pound ( 99 cents this year), but absolutely
nothing but turkey the way God made 'em.  And I don't have to make room
in the fridge for 2-3 days waiting for a frozen one to thaw.

Danelle Sorensen
Kansas City, KS, USA