RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 20:20:26 -0800 (PST)
Pat:
>I must profer abject apologies to this list for my mis-posted e-mail to Kirt
>and Melisa<snip>

Hey, Pat, _everybody_ has made that embarrassing blunder (or could
tomorrow). Tain't the big deal you think it was...though I saved your fine
(if overstated :^)) apology for the next time I screw up. I should be able
to cut and paste my own name in their and twiddle some stuff and no one
will know the difference!

And what'd I tell ya. Denis took little offense and coughs up <ahem> down a
couple great tales. Probably Bruno is still trying to find the Stressometer
in that truckfull and'll be back later to throw parasites acha. ;)

You should've seen a post a former lister here made to the calorie
reduction list a couple months ago which was supposed to be private!
Hooo-wee, Jackie B, it was a dooser, trashing the moderator in the worst
way--folks got POed of course, but you watch it and you say, "Man, I've
said stuff like that privately and there except for the grace of Dog goes
I?" Your post tain't nothing to be ashamed of! At least _I_ ain't...

Cheers,
Kirt

"The lives of our ancestors must've been one long encounter group"
--one of the evolutionary psychology guys whose name I can't recall right now