RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Rene Beresford)
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 11:05:08 +1000
To Peter (and Kirt & Tom as "associates")

Please take me of the Raw-Food list.

I refuse to subject myself to reply to words and sentences which are full of
sarcasm, mockery, ridicule and spite in response to viewpoints which are but
misinterpreted and mis-read by what is in the inner being of you.
You have shown your true character, coming from anger and resentments from
within and which are but the mirror reflections of your own true selves.
But that's OK, that's where you are on the path we all tread along.  We all
trust that one day you will experience what it is to be able to express
yourselves without sarcasm etc. and instead come from inner harmony (and
Love-ful consciousness) and which will reflect in the outer of "whole"
health in body, mind and spirit.  Blessings, Peace and Love,  Rene
(Fruitarian Network)