RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Nature's First Law)
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 13:10:28 -0800
Sandy wrote:
>...we have the intelligence to make the weapons to kill animals so it's
>>natural...

Yes, of course humans do have the intelligence to make/use weapons to kill
animals for self-defense or using sticks and stones for various activites
(we never said that they don't), but humans are simply not biological
hunters for the eating of meat.  There is *absolutely nothing* in our
biological make-up that even suggests this (see Appendix B of our book).
It is amusing to see all these raw-meat eaters and "want-to-be" hunters
when *none* of them make their own kills.  Until they make their own kills
(which they don't really have the guts to) they can't really back up one
word.

Kirt Wrote:
>I suspect that I will experiment with cooked foods years down the line...

You just lost all credibility with us on this statement.  You proved our
point to a tee that instincto-eating is recreational experimentation with
unnatural substances for the human organism.

Sandy wrote:
>In your book your mention several times pasteurized milk, I assume your
>thoughts are the same on raw milk, or am I wrong?

Drinking the milk of another animal, raw or cooked, is totally ridiculous
and inimical to the natural order.  Reverse the situation and try to
picture a baby cow or goat sucking on the nipple of a female-human's
breast.  It's really the same thing.

>Will you be writing another book one day to help folks make the transition
>to raw?  I was just left wondering what folks who liked your strong
>message and wanted to eat raw would do if they were absolutely new to the
>whole subject.

Hundreds of people have already made the transition by reading our book.
Our book is not one to make people transition gradually or merely increase
one's raw-food intake.  We're not interested in holding anyone's hand
through the process.  They either have the natural instinct, or they don't.
Nature is constantly selecting and culling out those individuals that are
unfit for reproduction.  Our book is specifically designed to get people to
go 100% raw-vegetarian immediately.  It's just the natural process to
gravitate towards more and more fruit.  It truly amazes us when people
can't immediately see the truth of our information.

Though it may seem impossible, hundreds of people have already made the
transition to 100% raw by reading our book.

We receive hundreds of letters and e-mails every day.  We are now in the
process of putting together an album of all the most interesting comments
concerning our ideology and our book. We will have it at all of our
appearances for anyone that would like to look through.

Some of the most interesting comments thus far have come from: Steve Jobs,
Tony Robbins, Col. J.D. Barkley, Helmut Wandmaker, Don Meritsky, Roe Gallo,
Robin Gibb, T.C. Fry, Rene Beresford, Ryan Vallee, Axel Makaroff, Morris
Blaze, Joe Alexander, Phyllis Avery, Ric Lambart, Dan Millman, Hans Reusch,
Hillary Clinton, Geoff Tate, Charles Manson!, and many others.

Peter wrote:
>I have been a vegetarian for longer than most of you guys have been alive
>& >would truly love to see just one scientific reference from the
>>paleolithic/anthropological field from the past 20 twenty years that
>supports >your contention that a strict vegan, high fruit diet is what
>humans beings are >genetically adapted to eat.

So, you've been eating bread, pasta, and cooked vegetables longer than
we've been alive.  So what?  How long have you been 100% raw-vegetarian?

Concerning scientific references, read Chapter 23, "Nutrition Is No
Science" and Chapter 35, "Cooked-Food Scientists Know Nothing" out of our
book.

Until next time -- have a rawesome day,

Stephen, David, and R.C.
Nature's First Law