RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Eric (Ric) Lambart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 14:45:12 -0800
Welcome to the rawtimes list, Axel.

>>Hello. I am a fervient raw-fooder from Argentina, it helps me a lot
>>eating mostly fruit since I was on antibiotics for quite a while, and
>>that weakened seriously. Now I am not the picture of health, by I will
>>because I it is my goal in life to show hygiene is the way to go.
>>After this brief and sudden introduction, let me say that I am
>>interested in obtaining any info you might have, especially if you know
>>of hygienists or raw fooders from some spanish-speaking country on or
>>off-line. Thanks for any help you might offer. Bye.
                                                     Axel

Don't know is Brazil is O.K. with you, but know a charming young lady who's
pursuing her doctorate in Mathematics in New York City, who's home is in
Brazil.  Besides English and her native Portugese, I believe she's quite
proficient in Spanish and Japanese, too.  She's been pretty much all raw
since earlier this year.  If you'd like, I could ask her if she'd mind my
giving you her e-mail address...then I'll let you know.

Keep the faith, it's more than worth the struggle.  Have been 100% raw now
for going on 21 years, so speak with some authority about the merits of
sticking with the natural diet.

Ric