RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 01 Nov 1996 02:19:46 EST
Ric,
	Thanks for looking after my nuts for me!  I'll be looking for
organic raw peanuts and sunflower seeds too when they come into season
(around December I hear.)  A 25# bag of each would be no problem.  These
I can get from Jaffe if a better source doesn't show up, however.  Even
more ideal from my perspective would be to find a local distributor who
would carry them --- saves on UPS charges.  If your grower has truckloads
of nuts that he wants a market for, I could try to introduce him to
Country Life Natural Foods here in Michigan, where I get some of my more
local mail-order stuff, but they don't have as many organic options as I
would like.

	Judging from the people you've hung around with (Airola, Fry), I
guess you're probably an old-timer yourself, but you write with the
youthful energy of a 20-something guy!  And you seem to live all over the
planet!  I did manage to preserve your Airola bio for posterity in an
Ascii file on my hard drive.  Maybe it will make an appearance in Ward's
"Natural Hygiene Many-To-Many" newsletter one of these days.  Did you
have any other famous friends, like Paul Bragg, for example?   And what
ever became of some of those non-hygienic wondermen like Bob Hoffman and
Charles Atlas?

	For blood parameters, I think D.J. Scott of Cleveland probably
has a good idea of what "normal" parameters should be.  He's always
poking hygienists and sucking their blood, but so as I know, he's not
into publishing his results.

			Bob