RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric (Ric) Lambart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 16:43:05 -0800
Doug,

>I believe his full name is Jack Dunn Tropp, & maybe the ANHS in
>Florida would be able to help track the book down.

Thanks.  A good idea.  Met him back in '76, when he was probably in his late
seventies or early eighties, so hope the ANHS can find he's still going.

>>Wonder how many of us raw food freaks would be interested in
>> the pin cushion

>The problem is that the norms are based on averages so far away from
>where rawsters are at that the results from blood/urine are hard to
>interpret.

Amen to that!

That's probably a very heavy understatement.  I have a hunch we may find out
one day that we rawsters are bio-data situated off the "normal" charts.  The
difference between eating poison daily and real food should make a
significant difference, although I guess we'll have to admit that human
bio-systems are profoundly strong...meaning that "normal" SAD eaters'
metabolisms are oft strong enough to keep things amazingly in "bounds," so
to speak; until everything comes un-glued all at once.

Ric