RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 04:49:31 EDT
>Submitted to veg-raw by: Michael Bonfigli <[log in to unmask]>
>I too would like to know who this raw fooder dentist is. I am
>going to have my first root canal done and I'm not happy. My
>dentist would not know the first thing about nutrition and how
>it could affect my teeth. I live in DC but maybe through this
>dentist I could find one here in DC.

Is Galax, Virgina close enough?  If so, contact Jim Panzetta, DDS at 101
Prospect Ave., 24333.  If not, contact him anyway and see if he knows
anyone in your area.  He's not entirely raw himself, but is entirely
organic and "toxic-free dentistry"-sensitive, I do believe.  Tell him I
sent you.  If that turns into a blind alley, ask me again.  I'll have
some more ideas for you.
			Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])