RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 22:40:22 -0700 (MST)
It has been said that one of the the most important things one can do for
this earth and the creatures on it is to purify one's own body by eating raw
foods and by fasting.  Today, I believe that.  One must begin somewhere--we
are given only a small corner of real estate out of the universe which we
can affect, which is our own selves.  We start with ourselves.

Talking about eating raw foods is interesting, it is even reinforcing.
But it has been my experience that when one actually eats mainly raw foods,
life is never the same again.  Eating raw foods for a while is not a hard
thing to do.  It is eating it day in and day out for years and doing it
successfully for a long time that is a challenge.

Breaking free of addictive foods and doing it month after month and year
after year brings about a faith and belief in one's self and the processes
of the universe which becomes a great blessing.  It has been my experience
that the primary criterion for eating 90% or more raw foods is a deep and
abiding desire to want to do it, so much that it becomes of paramount
importance.  One of the best things I have ever done for myself has been
eating raw foods and letting go of the terrible burden of cooked food.
Becoming progressively more free has allowed me to see myself, my little
corner of the universe, and all of my relationships with others more
clearly.  It is without a doubt the most important thing I have ever been
involved with in terms of its significance to me on the personal level.  It
has changed my life completely.  Eating raw foods is by far the most
important thing I do each day.  Thank you for this mailing list and thank
all of you for being there for me.  I need you.

- Intuit