RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian & Debbie Sartain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 13:18:21 +0930
Deborah Pratt

Thanks to you for all your advice, I found it really helpful.  I too have
just been looking into sprouts (growing my own etc) as a means of getting
good quality organic produce.  I've seen a couple of books available on the
net written by Steve Meyerowitz - The Sproutman, I can't remember the titles
of the books but they had heaps or recipes for sprout etc in them.  Have you
or anyone else on the list read them?

I am going to use your recipe because it sounds quite delicious and appeals
to my incredibly fussy taste buds.  Also, what about commercial salad
dressings made from natural produce such as soya beans and the like?  There
are a few of these available here but I am not sure as to whether or not
they are any better than the other ones.

Thanks also to everyone else who offered me advice.  All of it has been
heaps useful.

Debbie.