RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 12:03:09 -1000
Submitted to veg-raw by: [log in to unmask]
Dear Margaret,
My husband & I just finished an excellent cleansing program called Arise &
Shine.  There's a three week pre-clense for first time users, followed by
the suggested week long "super" cleanse.  We were both very impressed with
what came out & how much better we feel now.  We'd like to do it again (for
1/2 the time) in a few months and then maybe once more after that to get all
these years of build-up out.  This program makes a lot of sense and works
with specially formulated herbs that work on specific aspects of the
cleanse, along with some for nutrition, minerals, intestinal bacteria (the
good kind), physillium, and a few other optional things.  It also guides you
through establishing your Ph and what foods can help to balance it.  There
is a book that is sold separtately (thanks to the FDA it cannot be part of
the pkg) that I would stronly recommend reading prior to any decision about
the using their program.  It's called Cleanse and Purify Thyself.
Unfortunately, I found it a bit hard to follow when it comes to actually
doing the program, but a simiplier booklette comes with the products, so it
wasn't an issue.  The written literature has good information about colon
cleansing, but to me it could use work on the presentation.  I guess we're
all used to having to muddle through things a bit, you know...gleanning out
what feels like the truth, holding other pieces of information till
confirmation comes in another way, and totally tossing out a fair amount of
opinions and slanted presentaion.  Anyway,  we really liked this program and
felt the timing was just perfect for us.  We each got a complete 4 week
cleanse package thru a friend that had everything we needed in it (except of
course for the water, food and juice, but a few of the stores here do sell
_some_ of the products individually.

If you'd like more information or you'd like to know more about our
experiences, I'd be happy to tell you.  E-mail might be better as I'm not
sure if this subject would be "appealing" or interesting to all.

I'd really love to hear from anyone else that has done this Arise & Shine
Cleanse, too.

Note:  This is not an ad for Arise & Shine and I am in no way affliated with
them.