RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:32:41 -0400
In a message dated 97-08-10 01:21:52 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Are there any Vegan Instinctos? for what amount of time?

Our Darlin Deborah Boyar was one for years & probly still is.  Are ya
listenin', gal?

Bobn a message dated 97-08-10 02:03:12 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Lynton Blair)
writes:

<<
 Could Erik test the idea of positive vs negative for us? (see below).  If
 the +ve -ve ness of it made a difference, he might get a stop sooner or
 later?  - but be careful ! The stop might be that he doesn't wake up ;>?  Or
 it could make his CFS even worse (i've forgotton what CFS is?)

Bob:
CFS = Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which robs quality of life & sometimes life
of the "victim".  i'm told that reversing the polarity of a reltively strong
7-8 gauss sleep system stimulates the brain, causing drug-like
over-cerebration symptoms & eventually death.  I don't recommend Erik or
anyone else try it,.

Stefan:
>excuse me, but if the magnet's north pole ('negative')  is pointing at a
 pole, it means that pointed-to-pole is south and therefor positive.  For a
 second, I thought you had invented perpetual motion Bob ;>)

bob:
The north pole of a magnet (or a compass) is positive & seeks the north pole
of the earth, which is negative, yes?

  >[Also: wouldn't humans living on the northern hemisphere of the globe
 >experience the opposite polarity of magnetic field, than those, living on
the southern hemisphere??? So should one change the polarity of the pads (by
 >simply turning them to the other side) if changing the hemisphere you are
 >living in?]--Yes, that's my understanding

 Sefan:
>Actually, its made a lot easier if when in the southern hemisphere you stand
 on you head, run with your arms and eat with your feet!  Of course
 elimination could be a problem.  More seriously tho, if the direction of the
magnetic field made a difference  then we would feel better and become
healthier by the direction we face. This brings new meaning to Seng Fein .
  ;>)

Bob:
If we're in a negative magnetic field, the position of our body does not
change the field to positive, correct?

'ealth & 'appiness,

bob