RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:34:57 -0700
Hi Tom,
Thanks for sending this along and I will post to my newsgroup.
I started squatting in the late 70's and the first thing I noticed is how
stiff and inflexible my ankles were. It didn't take long to loosen them up
squatting on a regular basis. It's actually a good exercise.
Am really enjoying the posts on all the raw and cooked diet variations. It
has opened my mind tremendously and allowed me reflection and review of my
eating patterns/desires over the years. I feel more confident in listening
to my instincts and understanding the cultural food context from which I
come.
Thanks for all the great moderation.
Our International Assoc for Colon Hydrotherapy is meeting in San Francisco
next year so I plan on spending some time there. Perhaps I'll have the
opportunity to meet you.

>WASTE ELIMINATION AND THE WELLES STEP

>Some raw fooders have an unusual, excessive preoccupation with the bodily
>waste disposal functions, particularly defecation. The purpose of this note
>is to provide information on the subject that may be helpful to consumers,
>not to promote "fecal-obsession"...

Kind Regards,
Sheila Shea
http://www.sheilas.com