RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vegetarian Resource Center <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 02:48:47 -0400
Peter:
>Vegans who are ethically opposed to the acts of killing and eating of
>animals for food - as opposed to those vegans who are more concerned
>about the environment, health and how animals are raised - are in my
>opinion very neurotic. Most of us are neurotic to some extent but here
>I mean neurotic in a more rigid sense with the projection and fixation
>of inner conflicts so severe that reality no longer can be faced.

I don't think so.
I think that there are well-balanced vegans of all sorts.
Society, and comments and attitudes like yours,
make life much more difficult for such sensitivities,
so they are obliged to carry an added burden that
others do not feel obliged to carry.

	- Maynard S. Clark