RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:09:12 -0500 (CDT)
Dave and I have decided to move the raw-food list to the St.John's
Listserv. The change will take place some time within the next day or
two. Everybody will receive a welcome message from the new server when
the transfer has been completed with instructions on how to post to the
new list. After the welcome message has been received posting to
bolis.com will no longer be possible but until then the list will
continue as usual on bolis.com.

After the move the archives from before the transfer date will remain
available on the bolis.com archive sites until Dave and I have them
edited and ready for the new server. It will probably take a week or
two before this has been completed and the archives transfered to St.
John's.

If anybody has any practical problems or technical questions regarding
the change of server please contact Dave at [log in to unmask]

Best, Peter