RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 96 14:38:43 PST
veggie list & all...

This was a private email to me, I think, so I will not reveal the
author, but the issue is so critical I am replying on list...

>Do you have any names of books specifically (that you might recommend)
>relating to our diets and raw foods? I took biology all through
>highschool and always did extremely well in it. What I remember from
>anatomy is that the body is fully capable if digesting meat and cooked
>foods.

Biology is the study of nature, industrial cooked/processed meat
products etc... do not occur in nature. Real biology books do not
discuss this nonsense, what we read at school was unscientific
propaganda to brainwash people. It is as obsurd to put references to
cultural commodities as processed "food" in biology books as it is to
put references to clothing as fur- just think about it!! ALL THOSE EVIL
LIES PUT INTO YOUNG PEOPLES MINDS!. CRIMINAL, and they call it
education! YUK, it makes me fume, and people are blind to it. Sweet
Jesus...

Anyone with knowledge of biochemistry will tell you that modern
processed and cooked foods are not digested properly because they are
too concentrated, or chemically unsuited, that's just basic chemistry
though. It's to do with enzymes too. It's why some peoples farts smell,
'cos they ain't digested FULLY, and they cannot.

For books just check out any very well known biologists. I think I have
plugged some anatomists etc... already okay?

luv,
John ;)

If anyone else wishes to add to this, please contact me.