RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 21:24:30 -0800 (PST)
Hey all!

Thought I'd share some interesting urls, most of which are found as links
at the first url: The Paleolothic Diet Page

http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/paleodiet/
extensive paleodiet reference

http://www.panix.com/~candida/
candida info and perspective (paleodiet link)

http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/
Celiac Disease/Gluten Intolerance Web Sites (paleodiet link)

http://www.panix.com/~nomilk/
(anti)dairy info (paleodiet link)

http://www.healthy.net/library/books/haas/kitchen/types.html
alternative diets summary/survey (paleodiet link)

http://www.village.org/bvra/vegall.txt
raging controversy on the Boulder newsgroup

http://www.learningmedia.co.nz/index.html
NZ teaching jobs

OK, so the last one isn't about raw foods or diet ;) but since teachers
seem to be so (over)represented in raw cyberspace perhaps I can say that a
teaching job in New Zealand gives one access to some inexpensive high
quality RAF (shellfish for the gathering, pastured beef and lamb), and in
the north, a fine selection of subtropical fruits similar to those found in
southern CA...

Cheers,
Kirt