RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martha Seagoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 97 19:59:30 PST
Roy P D'Souza said:
> I don't hate vegans. I just hate anybody who cannot (will not)
> conduct  a discussion that is civil, and based on logic and facts. I
> especially despise those losers who take cheap shots at groups with other
> points of view than their own (ex: the "instinko" jabs). I also pity
> people who write books without sufficiently researching them,
> thereby ending up humiliated when any of their "facts" are scrutinized. I
> guess that makes me militant and occasionally hostile. But not zealous or
> bigoted, since I don't have a fixed, inflexible stance, or hold any dietary
> "truths" Actually I welcome diverse points of view, since I'm not convinced
> that anything I'm doing is optimal, or if I will ever figure this out in
> my life time. Can you be more specific about this vegan-hating on
> raw-foods you mention?

Not really, sorry, 'cuz I'm not willing to sacrifice the time to go digging
through the archives.  Anyway, nobody said "I hate vegans," it's just
an impression I formed.  And I never meant to get sucked into this
argument in the first place.  Guess my guard was just down after 3 days
of juice "fasting".  So, I'll just bow out, concede all points, sorry, sorry,
mea culpa, and hope this cop-out doesn't get me booted (now that the
volume's down, I'd like to stick around).

Cheers,
Martha