RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 09:23:04 -0300
>>HI, Sol. My personal experience has been what the books say. When I started
>>filtering my own water, I was able to drink less. Another thing is that for
>>many months the only inorganic sodium that entered my body was that present
>>in bottled water, and it was funny to me how strongly I would taste the
>>rock. Among family members, nobody believes me, of course.

>Sol:
>Interesting, why were you able to drink less water? I don't get it.

In my opinion, is has to do with the fact that the bottled water I was
buying and drinking has more sodium and other minerals that the one I
filter. The more salt that enters my body, the more water it demans to
properly dilute the stuff and to avoid the damage caused by the salt
touching the delicate inside of the human body (it sounds as if I had been
reading too much Shelton).

>Can you, or anyone, provide a reference for a reverse osmosis system?

Axel:
You bet. My filter has reverse osmosis as one of the steps for cleaning the
water. You can find out about it contacting the guy who sells them, who is a
water nut. His name is Randy Wimer, and his e-mail is: [log in to unmask]

Salt-free,

 Axel ([log in to unmask])
    Buenos Aires, Argentina