RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 09:23:08 -0300
> Martha Seagoe wrote:
>> My compassion takes a little different form than Rene's, though, it
>> seems.  His is more across-the-board for beings of the animal
>> persuasion.  Mine is sort of hierarchical.  The more like me a being is

Axel replies:
People say that when you experience enlightment, when you experience the
oneness with everything, this ideas change, because (they say) you realize
there is no intrinsic difference between you and any other creature. I have
not experienced this myself, but sooner or later I will, and will be glad to
report back.

Now, personally I FEEL the same way, I  won't deny it, but intelectually
 the only explanation I have found is that this hierarchical thing has to do with
cultural conditioning. And with our perception of ourselves using as a basic
tool our senses.

Still vegan, though,

 Axel ([log in to unmask])
    Buenos Aires, Argentina