RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Nature's First Law)
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 17:10:57 -0800
Peter wrote:

>The following recipe is on page 83 from "Food for Thought" by Elysa
>Markowitz. (to order book call (310)453-2545.)

Peter, do you know Elysa "The Raw & Wild Foods Lady?"  Last week, we filmed
two television shows with her in Los Angeles.  What a great time that was!
After the filming, we had a raw-food party with the entire set (camera
people, control booth, lighting people, etc.).  Most of the people seemed
to like the Tropical Smoothie (Papaya, Mango, Banana, Pineapple) the best
and the Spicy Avocado Salad (Avocado, Red Jalapeno, Red Cabbage, yellow
lime) the least.  Her new raw-food recipe book entitled "Green Power" will
be out very soon.

Stephen Arlin
Nature's First Law