RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 97 23:16:03 CST
        I can't eat a high sugar diet.  I have to keep my sweet fruit intake
relatively low, maybe 20% or less of my diet.  Green salads with lots of
tomatoes, red bell peppers, avocados and I feel great.  Fresh crispy apples
seem easy to tolerate.  I recommend writing down how you feel a few hours after
eating certain foods and food combinations.  If you don't feel well after
eating it, probably best to avoid or minimize.  If you feel great, then make it
a staple!