RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sol Lederman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 18:00:18 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

Can anyone on the list recommend ways of easing into a raw food diet for
someone who gets sleepy and mood swing-y with concentrated sugars (i.e.
dried and not-dried fruits?)

I'm aware of Ann Wigmore's energy soup which I've been making and having good
results with. I make veggie salads but feel that I need a little bit of cooked
meat or fish to be grounded. Any suggestions?

I'm going to try sprouting the low (no?) gluten grains (buckwheat, amarynth,
quinoa, millet) and see if that helps.

I'd like any other suggestions.

Raw foods has been very frustrating for me because it seems most people assume
that anyone can jump into a high sugar diet and be fine with it.

Thanks,
Sol