RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pierre Gaumond <[log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 20:05:27 -0500 (EST)
Hello everyone,

Sorry, this message was previously sent in french because i also addressed it
to a french friend.

I recently received the following e-mail from a person in Germany. She said she
hae little access to the Internet and would prefer to communicate via postal
mail.

You can mail the info directly to her or e-mail it to me and I will mail it
myself. I'll try to find something on my side.

Thanks.

Pierre.