RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tiina Makela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 09:54:43 +0200 (EET)
Maynard S. Clark wrote:

>The title of this list at times borders on the CARN-raw,
>rather than the VEG-raw.

>I wish that posters would confine their postings to
>the discussion of raw vegetarianism.

Some time ago I was thinking about reminding
subscribers of the name of this list, too.

But then I thought I might offend those eating
also raw animal flesh and I wasn`t sure whether
it was commonly accepted by listkeeper or/and
vast majority of subscribers that articles
are also about eating raw meat.

Anyway, I think my wish is not unreasonable
as long as the name of the list is veg-raw:
please, only raw vegan/vegetarian discussion
on this list.

Tiina Makela || [log in to unmask]