RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 11:57:12 -0500

And Bob said:
>And on the third day He rose again!! (Mind over blood. Yes, yes ---
>Dance away, bodhster! I love you too, even if are the carnivorous type.)
>Gosh, i can't leave you guys alone for a minute, can I? Actually, I've
>been working hard on preparations for the February issue of the M2M for
>the past few days. Strangely, several years ago the local Mensa chapter
>>newsletter had me dying prematurely too. I never found out who planted
>that >story.

Aww, geez Bob, I wuz really hopin' you'd seize the opportunity to play
along with this great ruse by just going away for awhile. Sort of as a
favor to the list, you see. Hehe. :-) Anyway, it coulda been the greatest
Veg-Raw leg-puller ever. :) Ah well.

Sorry folks if anybody felt duped, but when I saw Doug's opening gambit
telling of Bob's transfusion refusal and being put in a hyperbaric chamber
(after having just been debating Bob about the necessity of blood
transfusions), and then Bodhi's "alo...ha," I couldn't help jumping in with
my own version of anaphylactic shock from an intravenous liquid protein
drip.

But at least when Bob does go, he'll have seen how warmly he has been
loved. Now y'all be sure and say your "Hail Herbies" that Bob's still
alive, ya h'eah?. :)

--Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]> Wichita, KS