RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 04:49:31 EDT
From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
>I everybody. I'm new on the list. Not really a raw fooder but have
>tried to be for the last year or so. My brother, however has been for
>over 4 years. He claims his eyesight has cleared up to 20 20 and he's
>photographer too. He also told me a gap closed between his two teeth.
>Amazing stuff. Anyone else have similar stories.

No, not here.  At 3.5 years raw, my eyesight is marginally worse.  Did
your brother do eye exercises?  How much fasting?  I do sleep better
(soundly and need less of it), have lower body temperature and pulse rate
(both longevity biomarkers), am no longer bothered with pollen allergies,
handle stress & pain better (don't need novocaine or other painkillers
for dental drilling), find that teeth seem to be slowly improving instead
of deteriorating, enjoy food more, weigh less, have more stamina but less
strength, am just beginning to concentrate better (recently won state
championship chess tournament [Michigan] for the first time at age 49),
colds/flus beginning to occur less often and symptoms are very mild when
they do occur,  have very little breath or body odor any more (feel no
need for daily bathing, soap using), get headaches less often.  There are
probably some other advantages to my reformed lifestyle that I'm not
thinking of right now.  You tend to take them for granted after a while.
I think fasting is very important too.  I plan to do more of it.